Panel Discussion IV: Broadband Access & Smart African Communities
- Is homogenous digital market in Africa a Reality or Myth?
- What are the pre-requisites for a winning strategy for implementation?
- What business & architectural models will guarantee success?
- What is the role of optical communication networks in provision of Smart African Cities’ essential social utilities – broadband, power, water, transport etc.
- Should we build from scratch or use existing networks? What are the challenges and opportunities?
- Is fibre optics the future proof technology for connected African cities?